Application in the prescribed form for ITI course are invited from eligible candidates 20 days from the date of HSC result / advertisement by the institute every year . The application form for admission can be obtained from Biswakarma Industrial Training Centre, Alakapuri Ph:- III, Lane-1, Engg. School Rd., Backsite Govt. I.T.I., Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha with full address of the candidate.
Application complete in all respect should be deposited in the institute or before the due date. Applications received after the due date may not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected by the Principal without assigning any reason thereof.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application.
- 1.Attested copies of all the certificates and HSC mark sheet.
- 2.Two recent passport size color photographs and five-stamp size color photographs duly attested.
- 3.Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC / ST/ OBC candidate.
- 4.Attested copies of migration certificate in case of candidate from outside of the state.
- 5.All original certificates along with HSC mark sheet, School / College leaving certificate from the Institute last attended must be produced at the time of adimission which will be retained in the Institute Office.
- 6.In addition to above , if any other information required by the Principal ,it should be furnished along with the application at the time of admission.
- 7.The admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right and may be refused by the Principal without assigning any reason thereof.
- 8.Application form should be submitted along with the money receipt