- The Institute maintains strict discipline and students violating rules are liable for severe disciplinary action. Students expelled on grounds of indiscipline will not be entitled to any refund of fees and deposits.
- Students are barred from organizing unions or associations within or outside campus.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. Students found guilty will be subjected to severe punishment including rustication from the Institute and the matter may be referred to the police (as ragging has been declared a criminal offence by the Government). The decision of the disciplinary committee is final in this regard.
- Any student responsible for any damage to the Institute building, furniture or equipment will be punished severely and the amount in lieu of the damage must be paid by the condemned student within a week of the date of the incident.
- Necessary disciplinary action may be taken if the student falls to deposit the fine amount.
- Student found misbehaving with any teaching or non-teaching staff will be punished, which may lead to debarment from the Institute. The decision of the disciplinary committee is final in this regard. Any complaint by any teaching and non teaching staff should be intimated in writing to the principal.
- Student are required to watch the notice board of the Institute from time to time, for up to date information and notifications.
- Formation of groups to highlight grievances, will lead to disciplinary action against the members and the leader(s) of those group. The students can intimate individually to the Principal in writing.
- Students can meet the Principal or Training Officer after seeking the prior permission from the concerned authorities. However, guardians are free to meet the said officials at any time.
- The managing committee of the Institute reserves the right to amend or alter the rules from time to time.
- A student can avail leave (CL, Medical Leave, Special leave) as per provision with proper application. Without leave application one will be marked absent & low percentage of attendances. For unauthorized absent one has to pay fine as fixed by the Principal per day.