- Admission is open to the candidates belonging to all the districts of Odisha and outside the state residing in Odisha.
- The candidates for training should be between the age of 14 to 40 year as on 1st August current year (Staring of Academic Session).
- Additional weightage will be given to the candidates having higher percentage of marks.
- The candidates selected by the selection committee of the Institute will be intimated by post to take admission by due date.
- The trade of their choice can be allotted , subject to availability of seat in the particular trade and his aptitude for the same.
- No extension of time can be allowed after the fixed date of admission.
- Selection of candidates for admission will be made on merit cum suitability basis after getting approval from DTE&T, Odisha.